Monday, June 28, 2010

Exciting news

Good morning,

Just a very quick blog as I need to do my morning tidy up before sitting down at my new sewing machine (more about that next time) to sew the velcro onto the peg bags.
Some very exciting news.  My son (Henry aged 11) was nominated from his rugby team to go to the rep rugby trials for the Ellesmere Under 12 rugby team. And guess what he made it!!!!  We are so very very proud.  His acheivement is all the more greater because he was so very very nervous the morning of the trial and was not even sure if he would go.  But we had a good chat (and a hug) and away he went.  The weather was appalling, cold and heavy drizzle.  So he came home chilled to the bone and covered in mud, with the biggest smile on his face.  Just brilliant.
OK, I rave on about that enough.  Back to work!!

Happy Monday
Cheers
Kate

PS  remember I talked about Elizabeth from To Be Charmed.  Well here is a couple of pictures from her blog, go over and check her out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails