Monday, July 16, 2012

A few of my favourite things at my house



Since we moved into our house 18 months ago, we are very very slowly trying to 'do it up' (I have a builder husband who is super busy!!!) but at least it is happening.



Here is a few shots of my favourite things......


The purple paint still needs to go but it is slowly taking place.  One thing taking pride of place in the hall is my vintage crate and bottles purchased at the Takaka market in January on our family holiday.....

I think it is way too cool but my husband is not so sure!!  He much rather prefers the framed print on the opposite wall......




I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the wallpaper in the bathroom.  It gives me a thrill every time I go in there.


And last but not least, my son's bedroom.  He wanted orange.  His favourite colour since he was a little chap.  So we went for it.......





and a bit of storage under the bed that my husband built.  Works great




I forgot to take a photo of the new linen room (which used to be the laundry), so will save that for next time.

Hope all is well in your worlds.


Cheers
Kate x










5 comments:

  1. Very cool stuff Kate! My Mr 7's fave colour is orange too - since he was a wee dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, love the flowers in the bottles and the orange bedroom, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I especially love the crate with bottles ... reminds me of childhood days at my dad's shop - stacks of crates with empty bottles out the back. Very cool :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the glimpse in side your home. It all looks lovely. I love the stripes in your sons room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bathroom wallpaper is fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails