Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Magic

A very quick Monday magic this morning as I need to tidy up the tornado zone that has hit my house and also do some work for Shop Me Pretty which is on Wednesday night in Kirwee.

Some talented ladies visited my facebook page over the weekend to show me their wares.

And here they are......






Simply too cute is this spotty stool from Hibiscus Kids



Just one of the range of delightful crochet hats from Meys Made




The devine new range coming out today from Pretty Birds




What little girl wouldn't love this pink ensemble from Michael and Maisie
(who also happens to be having a sale soon)



That's it from me this morning

Time to tidy the mess and then have some fun with paper!!

Have a Happy Happy Day

Kate 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails