Sunday, May 30, 2010

lessons in photography

Hello,

Today the rain has finally stopped.  The sun did try to shine through the clouds but it is still very grey and dreary.  We have had a 'day at home' for our family today. Although the children did spend half an hour down at the local park the rest of the day has meant movie watching for Dad and the kids and some tidying up for me followed by an afternoon on the computer trying to learn some photography tricks!!

So much to learn and all so mind boggling.  However I did feel that I got some grasp on my Canon EOS Digital Camera.  Here is one picture which I don't think turned out too bad for a beginner.  Need a bit more work on lighting perhaps.




But really that is enough time on the computer and the day is now darkening, so that must mean dinner time is approaching.

Till next time

Cheers
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails