Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An exciting day

Hi everyone,

What an exciting day.  I have finished my orders, just marvellous.  Here is how some of them look.



Something else exciting in my day was the postal delivery and a part of my fabric order from the US.  Just yummy.  I am in fabric heaven again!!



And my last big thing of the day was fabric shopping at some of the local quilters shops and here is what I got.

How scrumptious are these!!  There will be some fun to be had.

So now I have a little time before picking up the children from school, so I need to have a go at designing my business card.  I think that will take me more time than I have but I am willing to start.  I will keep you posted of developments.

Hope your days have some excitement in them as well.

Cheers Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Kate, just saw your comment about designing a business card and wondered how you got on. I did mine on Vistaprint, they are good quality and really cheap! They do bombard you with emails once you have ordered from them once though, lol. It is lots of fun playing round on there, designing all sorts of stuff though.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails