Thursday, June 3, 2010

My lovely friend

Good morning,

Well now that I have done the morning clean up and literally scoffed a packet of Mand M's, it is time for a quick post before I get onto my work ( this morning I am taking photos for my website).

I have this absolutely terrific friend whom I have only meant once.  Sounds a little strange I know.  Her name is Fiona Robinson and she owns this devine shop in Tarras, Central Otago.

 
Not that I have ever been to her shop but those that have tell me it is gorgeous. Fiona is one stylish very clever girl.


 We first 'met' (by phone) a few years ago when she approached me about stocking my products in her shop.  She was just opening then and was looking for different things.  Here are a couple of pictures of her shop as it was when she opened.



















So what started as a business relationship soon became a friendship as we realised we had similiar tastes and ideas.  We talked often and of all sorts of things not even remotely related to business.  So last year when we were both attending a Trade Fair in Christchurch, we met up in person.  It was just lovely to finally meet her and now we know what each other looks like, not just an imaginary friend, so to speak. 

We have not talked as much lately, but when we do somehow we always manage to perk one another up, share ideas and have a great giggle.  Everyone should have a phone friend like that!

If you are ever in Tarras, please stop in and see her.  Tell her I sent you.  I have no doubt you will find a treasure.

Righto, off to work.  Have a happy happy day.

Cheers
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails