Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunshine

Good morning,

It is an absolutely beautiful day here and the sun is shining brightly. Thank heaven for that.  It certainly does boost the soul!

So my morning has been spent very busy with washing.  Getting all those sheets and duvets onto the line that have been sitting in a pile on the laundry floor!  Yay.  How very exciting!!  It is the simplest things in life.

I have put the new plants that I bought out into the sun.  I am quite convinced that they are smiling as well


Willa, our 2 year old black labrador is also enjoying being outside without getting her feet wet.  She is definitely a bit of a sook!!




I have wrapped the orders ready for pick up

I think they look fantastic.

So after all of my busy-ness,  I have had some well deserved chocolate.  Whittakers Peanut Block one of my favourites.

Now I am off to tackle the sewing roon.  It is in need of a tidy once again.  Wish me luck!!

Till next time
Cheers
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails