Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is happening...

Well for one thing the rain and dreary-ness (is that even a word??)  continues.  Luckily we did get in sport this weekend, and with 2 wins and a loss, we have a pretty happy household. 

I have finished cutting out the peg bags, and started on the clutch purses, change purses and glass cases.  So thinga are starting to tick along.  More fabric has arrived.  Bit of a mixed bag really.  Some I am thrilled about, others still waiting to get thrilled about!  There are times when a fabric looks it's best once it is made up into scrumptious bags.  Can't wait for that.  Here is a pic of the new fabrics (not the best sorry - lighting is all up the shot!)


I should have actually mentioned in my last blog, that Molly (my baby) turned 7 on the 12th.  She had a blast of a day and even ended up having 2 parties!!  Not bad going.  Her little hockey team sang her Happy birthday after their game.  She was that thrilled.  Here she is looking coy.  Something she does very well


After much searching, isn't the internet wonderful?, I have found some new bag patterns to make for the coming show season.  Here's a sneak peek


I can't wait to get making these.  I purchased them from sewingwithme in Toronto.  How exciting and how clever is she.


Rightho,  I am heading off to the ballet tonight and so I must away and get dinner organised for the family and get myself spruced up.
Hope all is well with everyone.  Happy happy day

Cheers
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails