Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A family trip away so a closed showroom...

Hi Everyone,

We are very excited in our house to be heading for away for a 9 day vacation to Brisbane, Australia.  YAY.  My uncle is getting married, which is just fantastic.  By all accounts it is going to be a great day.

We also plan to have a couple of days on the Gold Coast.... a bit of sun, surf and theme parks for the kids.

So the showroom will be closed from the 26th May and will re-open on the Tuesday after Queen's Birthday (that must be the 7th June)

I have no pretty pictures to show you as I have spent the week cutting out.  Not an exciting job but a necessary one.  Hopefully that means I will be go for launch once I return from Australia.

Happy happy day.

Take care
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky you escaping out of cold Chch for a holiday! I hope you have a wonderful time :)

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails