Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Magic

As I dragged myself out of bed this morning, I really felt like I needed something to inspire me.  Did anyone else feel the same??

So I thought what about taking a look at some pretty things and share my favourites with you all.......



Pretty pretty pretty bracelet from Wildflower Designs


Oh so popular Wall Art From Harmonie
Love her flash new logo






super cool and devine flying ducks from Pepin Design




appliqued goodness from Little Drop Design
One of her owl cushions has pride of place on my 12 year old daughters bed






So maybe that will brighten you day.

Have a great Monday


Cheers
Kate










3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! ... Catching up on my blog reading and my bracelet jumped out at me! - Thank you :). Love those ducks from Pepin and I'm off to check out Harmonie now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Mel. Your bracelet jumped out at me too. It is just girgeous

      Delete
    2. Oops. Can't spell this morning. Meant gorgeous!!!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails