Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chaos......

Hi everyone,

So chaos has hit the sewing room.  There is fabric and patterns all over as I start the mammoth job of cutting out. I have to keep getting up to give my knees and back a break.

Take a look .......


The family help has now kicked in.  The peg bags have gone to my mother to price, these newly cut out bags will be off to my mother-in-law to get the interfacing put on and my wonderful husband has folded the washing.  Thank heaven for families!!!

Righto back to the floor.  A little more to get done before getting the children from school.

Happy happy day
Cheers

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, thanks for your kind comment on my blog...you are right, it is a miserable day for painting, I have dragged a few pieces into the family room, much more comfortable than the garage, and I can keep one eye on the Living Channel at the same time :)

    Have a good day, looks like you are a busy lady!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails