Monday, July 19, 2010

Culverden Fete here I come.....

Good morning,

So on another dreary day (although the sun is trying to peek through), the one bright shiny moment is that my application for the Culverden Fete has been accepted.  Yipee!!  I am thrilled as it is tough competition with the standard of applicants so high and they turn away a largenumber of people.  So that means one thing.....  get busy sewing. Now the panic button needs to be hit!!!

I was going to start with more cutting out today but I really do need to get this website finished so I have been taking a few more photos for that.  I am almost done and think know (and really hope) that I will put it live tonight.

So a short post as I must get cracking.  Just needed a wee break from the frustrating job and not being a good photographer.

Happy happy Monday


Cheers
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate, congratulations on getting into the Culverden Fete, I have only been there once (as a shopper of course!) and loved it...might have to go and have a look this year, especially since Thursdays are my kid-free day!

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails