Friday, July 2, 2010

WOW.... THIS IS BRILLIANT

The best thing ever has happened this week.  I have had a mention in the Avenues magazine.  This is a monthly mag about goings on around Christchurch.  They have a 'hit and miss' column and I made the hit list.  Yipee, so amazing and such a big thrill.
So here is the magazine........
and here is the little blurb inside........



So how about that.  Made my week.  If anyone is new to the blog and wondering where all my online range is.  I am in the process of making a new web page with my own online cart.  Contact me if you are interested in coming to see the range.  Keep checkign back in as the new web store will be up very soon.

In other news, my children had the last day of term today.  So that meant a disco tonight.  Molly got dressed up as Wonder Woman.  It was a mad panic to make a costume this afternoon, as the $50 costume at Spotlight was just too much to stomach.  Check her out...she looks fab
I'm loving the wig!!  The other two did not want to get dressed up but Olivia did wear her pink cowboy hat!  I forgot to take a photo.  She will be cross with me.  I will get a photo tomorrow as she is having her dance recital.  Busy day tomorrow. 

Hope you are all well.  Enjoy the sunshine tomorrow.  It is a bit dodgy for Sunday.

Cheers
Kate

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, wow that is so exciting for you having a mention in the Avenues magazine, what a buzz! I look forward to checking out your online store. Now, a question for you - where do you get your fabric labels from? I've been thinking for a while that I could do with some to add my brand to some items that I plan on sewing to complement my furniture when I attend some markets in the springtime. Also if you could give me some idea of minimum order amounts, costs etc, that would be great!
    thanks
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just wanted to say I spotted your article in Avenues and thought it was fabulous! Being a small business owner myself (and a busy Mum too!), I felt really inspired after seeing your blog page and have actually decided to create a blog myself(www.chinawhitetea.blogspot.com). Well done and I wish you all the very best with your business. I love the fabrics you are using - they really do look gorgeous! And I hope to purchase from your online shop in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your site Kate, it looks terrific ! Nice bit in Avenues. PS. The nappy bag came out fantastic..what a great job. Wish I'd had one like that when I had needed one.
    Neen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails