Friday, July 16, 2010

A new bag ......

Hello.

Hope your school holidays have gone well.  Boy they have just flown by haven't they.

Since I have been sewing my bags, I have had numerous requests for nappy bags.  I have never been game enough to try.  Until now that is.  One of the lovely teachers from my children's school, who has become a big fan of mine, called me and requested a nappy bag for her friend.  How could I refuse.  In fact then I got quite excited and told her I could add all these options.  Afterwards, as my children zoomed around the house making every sort of mess imaginable, I did have a panic attack and wonder, what on earth was I thinking!!

So I did what my Nana (who is a marvellous 87 years old) does and told myself to get it together.  With a bit of internet research and the fabrics she had picked, away I went.  There were a few frustrating moments (and more than a few curse words I might add)  but it is all done and ready for pick up.  I think she will be very pleased with it.  So for the great reveal.....  here we go..........


Complete with inside pockets, one side pocket and a cell phone case.  Just lovely.  She should be here any minute to pick it up.  Here's hoping she likes it as much as I do!!

(PS sorry the photos aren't great.  I am still working getting that better)

Happy happy Friday.  Have a great weekend.

Cheers
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails